If you want us to print a thesis or scientific publication the procedure is as follows:
- Request of a quotation. Our quotation is entirely free of engagement, all-in, exclusive of VAT.
- Receipt and comparison of quotations.
- Discussing the quotation, either by telephone or during an informative conversation on location (at home or at work). It is helpful to bring a pdf file of your thesis with you.
- If required we send you the adjusted (free) quotation.
- Testing your pdf file, three weeks before submission. You will be informed of the result by e-mail or by telephone.
- If necessary adjustment of the document.
- Submission of the definitive files by e-mail, mail or preferably through our upload tool, always together with the order specification, an address for sending the print test and the address for delivery of the final copies.
- Checking the proofs of the interior part and the cover. You will receive a printout of your thesis and a calibrated color print of the cover, which gives a good indication of what the final color will be like. The approval of the proofs you can send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finishing of the theses. Combining the interior part and the cover will take place in our bindery. When this has been done you will receive your thesis within 3 days.
- Delivery of the theses at one address in the Netherlands. Delivery of your theses at different addresses can be done at additional charge.
- A few days after delivery of your theses you will receive the invoice.
Gildeprint will gladly support you in this final phase of your graduation period. For more information about the production process, layout of the interior part and cover and submission of files, please consult our information booklet which can be downloaded here or obtained through our e-mail address email@example.com. We hope to welcome you as our customer!